PARK ORCHARDS MINI BALL - REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN FOR TERM 4
Learn to Play Basketball Programme
This weekly programme will include teaching the kids basic basketball skills, followed by a game situation where they will be coached on the run. We will have two coaches who will umpire/coach the participants, ensuring they have loads of fun, but also learn the game. Minimum of 10, maximum of 16 participants.
- Aimed at 4-6 year olds
- Running for Term 4 2019 Dates: (October 11th - December 13th) over 10 weeks.
- Fridays 4-5pm
Mini Ball introduces children to the game of basketball.
- Our on court coaches educate children about the rules of basketball
- Coaching drills to develop skills and teamwork
- Fun and supportive environment.
- Learn basketball terminology
- Modified games of basketball each week
Term 4 - 10 weeks programme
$90.00 (includes reversible training top for new participants)
Location - Park Orchards Primary School Basketball Stadium
Cnr Bowmore and Park Roads, Park Orchards (https://goo.gl/maps/KietuHcJwWMUYbMJ6)
GET IN QUICK limited to 16 participants - Bookings - https://www.trybooking.com/BETIY
SOLD OUT already for Term 4.
There is a wait list or consider enrolling your child in the summer season instead https://www.trybooking.com/BEQBG